Nuclear Forensics covers a broad range of multidisciplinary subject matter areas, and provides opportunities for the application of research by geologists, planetary scientists, radiochemists, nuclear historians and advanced statisticians, amongst many others. Nuclear Forensics sponsors the placement of PhD and postdoctoral projects within universities, so NuFor is an excellent opportunity for students/academics to learn more about the field, identify future opportunities within the UK Nuclear Forensics programme and showcase their research in a relevant nuclear forum.
Contributions of oral and/or poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of 300 words should be submitted online by 24 May 2019.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page.
- Select your preferred topic
- Enter your abstract title in title case
- Include up to 3 keywords
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this information is supplied for the purpose of monitoring only
- Select your preference for an oral or poster presentation
- Indicate whether the work is student work
- Include all co-authors
- Select the corresponding and presenting author
- Paste your abstract text (max. 300 words including references)
- Include a maximum of 2 images/figures (to upload pictures, please use the 'insert image' in the toolbar)
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, please contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.